- Dedicated poster boards will be reserved for all posters in the exhibition space.
- Kindly turn to the congress information desk if you need help to locate your poster board.
- The poster board header will already include the poster title, the author names and their affiliations.
- Posters should either be in US Arch E1 format (30” x 42”) or size 70 x 100cm and in portrait format.
- It is advised to place your institution, phone number and email address in the upper right-hand corner.
- It is suggested that you use the headings ”Introduction”, “Methods”, “Results” and “Conclusions” to identify your poster layout.
- It is the author's responsibility to print the poster. No printing services will be offered by the congress organizers.
- It is the author's responsibility to produce a correct poster. Any errors in spelling, grammar or scientific fact in the poster text will be at the responsibility of the author.
- Posters can be set-up as of Friday 22 June 2018 at 10h00. Materials to mount the posters will be available in the poster exhibition space.
- Posters must be dismantled by Monday 25 June 2018 at 15h00.
- Poster tubes must not be left behind in the exhibition hall.
Poster authors who wish to make their posters electronically available to the congress audience are invited to head to the Congress Information Desk and hand in a pdf of their work. The congress organizers will then upload all pdf's to the congress website.