Online congress registration opened July 1st, 2017.
Conversions to EUR and USD are purely informative, based on currency exchange rate of 30 March 2018
|Registration Fees||Early (until 28 March 2018)||Full (as of 29 March 2018)|
|Dinner voucher for accompanying persons*||CAD 125
|Graduate Student||CAD 750
|Satellite Symposium on Chronic Wasting Disease||free||free|
*Voucher includes Welcome Buffet and Farewell Dinner
To benefit from the reduced registration fee for graduate students, you will be asked to enter a specific student code during the registration process. To obtain your student code, send an official proof of your academic status as a graduate student to the congress manager, Mr. David De Pooter, at d.d[email protected]
What is included in the registration rate?
- Access to all programme tracks and satellite symposia during the 4 days of the Congress – starting at 12:00 am on 22 June 2018 and ending at 1:45pm on 25 June 2018
- Welcome Reception on 22 June 2018: get acquainted with all the other attendants during a walking dinner buffet at the conference venue.
- Farewell Dinner on 24 June 2018: on Sunday evening, you are invited to the farewell walking dinner which will take place at the Remai Modern, the brand-new museum of modern and contemporary art that offers a unique perspective on art and culture in the 21st century.
- Coffee Break – Refreshments: discuss with your peers over coffee, tea, fresh fruit or cookies in between sessions.
- Conference Lunches: on Saturday, Sunday and Monday we provide healthy sandwich lunches with fresh vegetables and fruit so you can refuel for the afternoon sessions.
- Shuttle bus transfer between the airport and the conference venue on the first day of the conference, 22 June (10.00-20.00), and the last day of the conference, 25 June (12.30-16.15).
In case of cancellation before 29 March 2018, OHP will refund the applicant 50% of the registration fee. On or after 29 March 2018, no refund will be payable to the applicant.
Accommodation and pre and post conference tours
Accommodation for the 5th International One Health Congress is not included in the registration fee and should hence be booked separately. Congress participants, however, can benefit from favourable rates in a number of hotels in the vicinity of the congress venue. Kindly use our online hotel booking tool to reserve your rooms. Please note that you are also free to book your accommodation in any other hotel and that the organizers cannot be held responsible for bookings made.
An extensive programme of guided excursions to a variety of natural, cultural and historical settings is available to congress participants. Browse through the options, select, book and pay the excursion(s) of your choice here.